/**/ The Purposeful Wife: I'm Home for Her

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Home for Her

I'm not home all day to keep a perfect house.
I'm not home all day to cook gourmet feasts.
I'm not home to entertain or please myself.
I am home for my daughter.

Cleaning is good, cooking is necessary.
Raising my daughter is essential and my life's work.

Though I may have many responsibilities around the house,
they are not my highest task. There will always be laundry,
but my daughter will not always be little.

Do your housework, cook and clean. But don't forget the most important responsibility that the Lord has entrusted you with, the reason you came home in the first place. Spend each day cherishing your child.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."

"Train up your child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it."


Linked up with: Homemaking@Raising Homemakers
                        Wise Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...